Small Movings

I have something exciting to share with you all today! Taylor just released a song he wrote and recorded called "Small Movings," which you can listen to and download right here. Also, if you listen, you will get to hear me play violin and sing! Taylor finally convinced me to be on one of his songs, and it was actually really fun doing something we both love so much together (though listening to my voice playing over and over again while he mixed it was very painful). I also helped Taylor design the page/cover, so that was fun as well! I've heard the song go from a single line Taylor played over and over again for months, to a short song played with an acoustic guitar, to this final product...It's a really beautiful song, so I hope you'll give it a listen :) Also, if you download the song, it comes with a copy of a novella Taylor wrote, which kind of goes along with the song. It's a quirky story about a guy who works at a food cart selling grilled peaches. Pretty proud of all this guy's creative work. He's pretty cool I guess ;) Anyway, enjoy! I will be back soon with something crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I stumbled across your blog and I'm glad I did. I really like that song; it is very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete