What I Wore

I've always liked the idea of doing outfit posts, but never really felt comfortable doing it...I don't feel like I have much authority to talk about fashion, and I am pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera. But, I do love clothes. I like being able to express myself in a way that everyone can see, and change the way I am perceived on the outside (plus, clothes are pretty). So, I thought I'd give this whole "what I wore" thing a try, and challenge myself to get creative with what I have (on a very tight, post-college budget).
Here is my first short but sweet outfit post --just a few pictures we took while I was doing photos to use for my profile/about me pages. This is just a casual outfit I wear pretty frequently (often minus the heels).  Outfit details: shirt//H&M, pants//urban outfitters, belt//target, necklace//tilde (local boutique), shoes//swedish hasbeens.
Happy hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment