Ginger Pear Margarita

Here is drink number three! Just in time for you to make it before Summer is over! This drink is nothing crazy...we just decided to go ahead and make a margarita with the ginger/pear infused tequila we made. Here are the measurements we used: 1.5 shots ginger/pear tequila, half shot of triple sec, and the juice of 1.5 limes. Rim your glass with salt and enjoy!
I hope your September is starting off well! I'm not quite ready to accept that Summer is winding to an end...the last couple of days we have had typical rainy Portland weather, which was a bit of a shock after an unusually dry Summer. This week is supposed to be sunny again so we're hoping to squeeze in one last trip to the beach (and maybe a few margaritas and g+ts ;)! What're your plans?

4 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! I think my boyfriend would be incredibly down to make ginger-infused tequila (that boy eats ginger like candy. It's gross). Would be a good birthday present, too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get you get ginger pear infused tequila?! Or did you infuse it yourself? Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infused it myself! Here's the link for how to do it: http://www.paperumbrellablog.blogspot.com/2013/08/adventures-in-infusing-alcohol.html. It's super easy!

      Delete
    2. Lovely! I've been wanting to try infusing my own alcohol for awhile, but I'm always too chicken that it won't turn out.

      Delete