Free Valentine's Day Card Printables!

I'm all for homemade cards, but sometimes I just don't have the time and need a quick (but still thoughtful) fix...I was playing around with a few Valentine's Day card designs and thought it would be fun to put together a couple of printables for my lovely readers (that's you!). I printed these out on white card stock for a couple of bucks at Fed Ex and they came out really well!
 This little bee one also looks good printed in color, so you can get a little more creative with it :)
You can download any of these designs by clicking the links below! (If you have any problems downloading or would like another size, feel free to shoot me an email!)

"You Are So Effing Cute"

"Will You Bee My Valentine?"

"You + Me"

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Good to know about designing your own and then printing them out at FedEx.

    ReplyDelete